Social Events at RE 2012
Union Club of Chicago
65 West Jackson Boulevard Chicago, IL 60604
Thursday, September 27th, 18:00 - 21:00 (6:00 - 9:00 PM)
6.00pm-7.00pm: Hors D'Oeuvres and cash bar served in the Crystal Room, 5th floor
7.00pm-9.00pm: Three-course dinner served main dining room, 6th floor
The RE'12 banquet will be held from 18:00 - 21:00 on Thursday, September 27 at the elegant Union League Club of Chicago, which promotes civic responsibility and government honesty. The private club boasts 28-foot high ceilings, a private library and several U.S. presidents among their patrons, although none are expected to attend the RE'12 banquet.
The Union League Club has a strict dress code as follows:
- Men: Collared shirt (including turtleneck) and slacks (no jeans).
- Women: Slacks or skirt with blouse or sweater.
- T-shirts or sweatshirts
- Trading jacket and other work clothes/uniform
- Sweat suit and other athletic attire
- Jean jacket, overalls, or cutoffs
- Any torn or tattered garment