This year, the RE conference continues to feature a mentoring program. We encourage people to submit to RE'12 (a research or an industry paper):
- who have never previously published at a major conference such as RE, ICSE, CAiSE, FSE, ASE, etc., and
- who do not have access to supervisors at their own location who have published at such conferences.
These authors can request a mentor and will receive feedback on their work prior to the submission deadline. Please note that the two rules above apply to all authors and co-authors of the paper.
Please send your request for a mentor to Prof. Lin Liu: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a tentative title and a short abstract of the your prospective paper (so that a corresponding expert can be identified). You may also provide a draft of the paper or other supporting material (e.g., a technical report) if you have those, but this is not mandatory.
Important Dates for the Mentoring Program
- Authors to apply for a mentor: December 20th 2011
- Authors to submit papers for mentoring: January 10th 2012
- Feedback from mentors: January 20th 2012
- Abstract submission: February 27th 2012
- Final full paper submission: March 5th 2012
- Xavier Franch
- Ivan Jureta
- Barbara Paech
- Lee Seok-Won
- Yijun Yu
- Eric Yu