Google ISSTA’12 Diversity Grants
As part of Google's and ISSTA’s ongoing commitment to encouraging women to excel in computing and technology, we are pleased to announce the Google ISSTA'12 Diversity Grant to support female computer science students and female computer scientists interested in attending the ISSTA 2012 conference. We encourage all female computer scientists interested in software testing and analysis to apply.
Three persons will be chosen from the applicant pool to receive:
- Free registration for the main conference.
- $500 for travel/accommodation costs from Google (provided in the form of a Visa Gift Card)
To be eligible for a Google ISSTA’12 Diversity Grant candidates must:
- Be a female working in or studying Computer Science
- Maintain a strong academic background with demonstrated leadership ability
- Attend at least 2 full days of the main conference
How to Apply
To apply send, no later than June 14 2012, an e-mail to the General Chair of ISSTA’12, Mats Heimdahl with the subject heading 'Google ISSTA 2012 Diversity Grant' containing:
- Your full name and email address
- Current address and contact phone number
- Your CV
- 1-page statement (no more than 600 words) about why you wish to attend ISSTA 2012 and why attending is important to your research and/or future career
Winners and claim process
The winners will be notified by e-mail before the early registration deadline on June 18, 2012. If you are a successful applicant, you will receive a complementary registration for the main conference and Google will contact you to claim your travel support.